Due to amendments and the introduction of new building codes, standards and regulations, fire protection has been redefined.
- New building categories (proof of fire protection is required from category 3!)
- Timber frame construction, multi-storey up to 13m
- Increased requirements for components in essential corridors and stairwells
- Amended requirements for wire and ventilation systems
We are advising the architect in all aspects of fire safety, starting as early as the design planning phase. To implement the fire protection requirements of the public building law and the established technical construction, we stand for your project with:
- Expertise based on many years of planning and construction
- Cost-conscious planning
- On-time work
- Help and advice
We place our services at your disposal.
|Cover page fire protection concept||Table of contents of a fire protection concept|